Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is one of the best laptops I have ever used! The last laptop I had was a netbook. It was way to small for me to use, so I bought this one. It is SO much better. I actually paid less for this laptop than I did for my netbook. I will only use Toshiba here and out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5089 TruBrite 15.6" (2.3 GHz AMD V Series Processor V140,3GB DDR3 memory,320GB Hard Drive,DVD-SuperMulti drive,Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
PerformanceProcessor*AMD V Series Processor V140Operating System*Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)Graphics Engine*ATI® Mobility RadeonTM HD 4250Graphics Memory*256MB-1405MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memoryMemory and StorageMemory*3GB DDR3 memoryHard Drive*320GB HDD (5400rpm)Optical Drive*DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)Audio and VideoDisplay Size*15.6" widescreenDisplay Type*HD TruBrite® LCD DisplayDisplay Resolution*Supports 720p content, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1366x768 (HD)AudioStandard stereo speakers, Microphone jack (mono), Headphone jack (stereo)CommunicationWebcamNo Webcam and microphone built into LCD bezelWireless LAN*Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)BluetoothNo Bluetooth (No Antenna)ModemNo Modem portLAN10/100 Ethernet LANPowerAC Adapter65W (19V 3.42A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz inputBatteryLi-Ion (48Wh, 6-Cell)Battery Life*Up to 3.42 hoursExpansionPC Express SlotNo PC Express SlotSmartCard ReaderNo SmartCard Reader slotMediaMemory Card ReaderUSB Ports*2-USB (2.0)Software, Support and SecuritySecurity and ProtectionHDD Recovery, TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility, Password Security, Security Cable Lock SlotSoftware*TOSHIBA Media Controller, Microsoft® SilverlightTM , TOSHIBA Bulletin BoardTM, TOSHIBA ReelTimeTM, TOSHIBA Disc Creator, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert, Norton Internet SecurityTM 2011 (30-day trial), TOSHIBA Service Station, Microsoft® Windows Media Player 12, Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Reduced functionality Word® and Excel® with advertising), Microsoft® Windows Live Essentials including Photo Gallery, Messenger, Mail, Writer and Movie Maker.Standards*Energy Star Qualified, RoHS Compliant, EPEATTM GoldStandard Limited Warranty*1-Yr Parts and Labor, 1-Year BatteryPhysical DescriptionWeight*Starting at 5.5 lbs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment